Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Nail Painting Technique

My sister sent me a text this afternoon telling me that she and her daughter were having fun painting their nails.  My niece suggested that their beautiful nail design should be my next blog.  I happily agreed.  

Months ago, I shared a nail painting technique that used water, drops of nail polish and a swirl of a toothpick.  This is a similar technique.  You start by painting your nail white.  In my previous post, drops of nail polish were randomly placed in the water.  The technique my niece used was to drop the polish in the water in more of a pattern.  Then she dragged the toothpick out from the center creating this great pattern.
I can't wait to try this technique on my own nails!

"You can't buy happiness, but you can buy nail polish and that's the same kind of thing."  -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment