Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Easy Birthday Gift

My daughter is going to a birthday sleepover tonight and even though gifts aren't required, she really wanted to get her friend a little something special.  We have been trying to come up with something fun and unique all week.  It took a quick trip to the Mall of America by me during my lunch hour one day, to come up with the perfect idea.

My daughter's friend likes head bands and she is a really "sporty" girl so I got her a bright colored sport headband at Athletta.
Then, I bought multi-colored M&Ms and a fun lollipop at a candy store at the MOA.

With a small canning jar,


we created a bright and fun birthday gift......perfect for a little girl turning 13!

"Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store or under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends."  -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment