Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Hannah's Blog - Homemade Notecards

I think I should totally turn this blog over to my daughter....the light of my life.  She is one of the most creative people I know.  She asked to do my blog tonight so here goes......

So what you need to make this project is a piece/ pieces of card stock paper , a hole puncher, tacky glue, scissors , a binder ring of any color you want , a pencil,  and notecards.


Now that you have all of your supplies you can start! So what you have to do now is trace your notecard on the card stock four times. Then you can cut them out.



Next you  glue two of them together and do the same with the other two.















 Now you can move onto step 4!! so what you want to do now is punch a hole in the two pieces of card stock at the top or wherever you want to.

Now its time to start to punch out holes in the notecards. So how you do this is you line the notecards up with the cover and punch a hole matching the cover hole. If you do this in smaller groups its much easier!


Its time to start putting the notecards on the binder ring!! You can just put them on through the whole and also do this in smaller groups!

Time for the fun part !! So you can decorate the cover however you want. If you want some ideas you could use card stock paper, washy tape, or even old cut up CDs!! I decided to use washy tape for this one!


Here is the finished thing ! I like to use mine for a job list or checklist of the day, but you can use yours for almost anything! You could even use them as gifts but I hope you enjoy yours!!



                             " I just want to make beautiful things even if nobody cares!! "
                                                            - Jen Smith



No comments:

Post a Comment