Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Beautiful Cowl Pattern

My daughter says I'm obsessed.  She may be right.  I have found a knitting pattern that makes a beautiful cowl and it's one that I can even do at baseball games.  It's the free pattern I got from All About Yarn during the 2014 Yarn Shop Hop.
If you weren't able to pick up the pattern during the Shop Hop, it's a free pattern on Ravelry.  Just search Woods and Water.  It's the cowl pattern by Roxanne Yelle (All About Yarn).  It's a relatively simple pattern if you know how to knit, purl and do yarn overs.

During the Shop Hop, I also bought the yarn that Roxanne, at All About Yarn, had especially created for the Hop and her pattern.  I bought both special colors - blue and green.  Here is what the finished blue one looks like.
I started the green one at a baseball game and it's killing me to write this blog.....I'd rather be knitting!


I wore the blue one to work today. I received a lot of compliments and even got a request to make one for a gift.  Lots of knitting to keep my fingers busy at my son's baseball games!

"Just let me finish this row!"  -Jo (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment