Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day by Hannah

As you know today is Mother's Day! This year we all got her something a little different. My dad and Trent went grocery  because they know how much my mom hates to go grocery shopping. But its weird because she loves to cook! My dad also is making killer chicken on the grill tonight! Jack got her these beautiful flowers.

I gave her many different things! First I gave her lanterns that I made that was on her previous blog. But one  painted a flower on it. The second one I made a heart design with heart tape along the rim.

I also made these flowers in Chinese class so I decided to put some in a vase with marbles on the bottom.

The last thing I made was cookies! Everyone in my family says I make the BEST chocolate chip cookies. Since they go really fast my mom doesn't get that many so I made some just for her.


Finally since the farmer's market opened this Saturday my mom and I wanted to get first "dibs" on the flowers. We got 8 different kinds of flowers.








So my mom and I put them all into the pots we wanted. We also put our gazing ball in one pot with the candy corn vine(last picture) winding up the stand.






               "God couldn't be everywhere that's why he made mothers."
                                    -Rudyard Kipling 












No comments:

Post a Comment