Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Creative Party Magazine

My supervisor told me about a magazine she found at Hancock Fabrics.  It's called "Mingle".  Based on her description and a quick read about it on-line, I knew I needed to get a copy of my own.
It's published by the same company that prints one of my other favorite magazine:  "Where Women Create".  As with that magazine, "Mingle" has fabulous pictures of some great ideas for parties, get togethers, celebrations and special occasions.

My daughter's favorite idea was a cake made entirely out of macaroons.
My favorite idea was the wall decoration for a tea party.  Each circle is made out of an embroidery hoop and piece of fabric.
I also liked the rustic gift bags made from burlap and a little lace trim.
It's an expensive magazine but well worth the price.  It will be one I keep as a reference for many parties to come!!

"You can never have too much happy."  -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment