Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 17, 2014

My Daughter's Favorite Store

I was talking to my daughter about a gift I needed for a friend's birthday.  My daughter suggested I visit one of her favorite stores at the Mall of America in Bloomington, MN.  The name of that store is LUSH.  Here is a link to the LUSH website.  www.lushusa.com  I have to say my daughter has good taste in picking her favorite stores!  (They use organic products and don't do testing on animals.)

First of all, I took the light rail train to the MOA during my lunch hour so I didn't have a lot of time to shop.  The staff was incredibly helpful.  The woman who came to my assistance asked me many questions about the person who was going to receive the gift and then she presented me with many options in multiple price ranges.  I chose the Relax More wrapped gift for my busy friend who is also a wife and mother to two very active children.
The gift included bath products, soothing lotion and a massage bar.  Everything a busy mom needs to pamper herself.  

While I was getting ready to check out, I asked if they had any soothing lotion for really irritated skin.  My middle son is an avid snowboarder and his ankles and the lower part of his legs were covered with bumpy red blotches from wearing knee high socks and snowboard boots for 6 to 12 hours a day.  After the snowboard season, with a little bit of generic lotion, the bumpy red skin got better but it never really went away.  

Now my son is playing baseball with knee high socks and his skin really looked horrible.  Sweaty skin and socks have wreaked havoc on his legs.  LUSH had just the right product.
This Dream Cream has worked wonders.  He has only used it for a few days and the red bumpy skin is almost gone!  One of the ingredients is tea tree oil which will kill any bacteria on his skin and then it has all sorts of nourishing oils and herbs.  I was so impressed at how well it has worked on his skin that I've started using it on my rough heels.  I want my feet sandal ready!

"Keep calm and love your skin."  -Unknown

2 comments:

  1. We go out to MOA quite a bit but I never noticed this shop. Probably because I'm with my kids busy at the Lego store and Nickelodeon! If this would help with rough heels, I've gotta try it. Sandal season has begun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The next time you go to the MOA....check it out. It's on the first floor, close to Underwater World. It has also worked magic on my heels. I am very impressed!!!

    ReplyDelete