Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Quick Knit Cowl

My middle son came home from baseball practice tonight not feeling very well.  It gave us all an excuse to sit and watch a movie together instead of having an evening of rushing around.  It also gave me an excuse to get out my new knitting project.

I was able to sit and knit this entire cowl in one sitting, while watching one movie.
I used some very soft cotton yarn and a size 10.5 circular needle.  The pattern is knitting, purling and yarn overs.  The pattern is free at All About Yarn in Coon Rapids with the purchase of the yarn.  It is only a 32 row pattern and is a very quick knit.
I'm hoping for another movie night, maybe not one with a sick child, so I can knit another one!

"Sometimes I have the feeling that I enjoy knitting things more than having the things I knit."  -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment