Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 30, 2013

A Year of Blogging

Today is a very special anniversary for me.  It was one year ago today that I started this blog.  It took a giant shove by a very good friend, thanks Mandy, for me to put the thoughts in my head out for everyone to see.  It has been a roller coaster year with my goal ALMOST met.  I had wanted to blog every day for a year and did so until I took my trip to Paris.  Not bad.......

Since I have some forced free time on my hands, I will have time to make some blog changes for this year.  I will be updating the look of my blog to give it a "freshness" I think it has been lacking.  I will also be adding recipe and craft lists on the side of my blog page so it will be easier for my readers to find past entries.  I am still making the commitment to blog every day - something positive every day.

Thank you to all of my faithful readers.  I am amazed at how many of you there are.  I average about 1200 views a month with followers all over the world.  I love the sense of community I feel and I hope that what I write adds something a little special to your day too.  Here is the view from the chair in which I will be blogging from this weekend!
I look forward to the next year of posts!!  Please, if there is anything you'd like me to change about my blog or anything you'd like me to write about or suggestions on how to make my blog more appealing/user friendly, either leave a comment or send me an email at cjbosak@gmail.com.

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony."  -Mahatma Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment