Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Blog/website Before Bedtime

I just finished working for the day.  I have a huge project for work that I got late this morning and it's due tomorrow (tabulating coaches' evaluations and parent/player comments).  I worked from 8am to 10:45am, then 12:00pm to 3:45pm, then 6:00pm to 10:00pm (a total of 10 1/2 hours).  I was almost done and went to check on some information I had already saved in a file and I couldn't open it - my files were corrupt!  AAARRRRRGGGG!!!!!  This means I have to start all over in the morning - very early.

To clear my head and get my blood pressure back to normal, I browsed a newfound website/blog.  I found it during my lunch break today and had been waiting all day to get back to it.  Here's the link to Flax & Twine  www.flaxandtwine.com  (All pictures below are curtesy of Flax and Twine.)

The photographs are visually pleasing:

The crafts are interesting and look fun to do:



The recipes look pretty "yummy":

It was just what I needed to calm my nerves give me a "happy place" to go to as I get ready for bed.  Tomorrow is another day and one where I hope I get to craft a little or cook a little!

"And I believe the best learning process of any kind of craft is just to look at the work of others."  -Wole Soyinka

No comments:

Post a Comment