Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Blogging to Begin Again

Dear Blog Readers,

Yes, it is true, I have been away from blogging for almost a week.  This has been a truly difficult week and I've not had the time or the heart to blog.  Last Saturday, my grandmother and great uncle passed away so most of this week was dedicated to traveling to North Dakota to spend time with family and to deal with a little bit of a broken heart.

Then, my mom had to be scheduled for another heart procedure (all turned out well).  Then, I had to have my root canal completed (which I had done with little to no pain).  Then, I ended up with food poisoning/stomach flu (I am still recovering).  SO, I had hoped to be back on track today but have decided I'm just not up to it tonight BUT will post tomorrow night.  Thank you all for your loyalty and your patience.

With love & joy,
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment