Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Cupcakes....Again

I'm still having to deal with dental procedures how many weeks after my original root canal??  I'm finally nearing the end after my appointment tonight.  One more to go and I'm done.....for now.  Because I had so much anxiety over my procedure tonight, I left home really, really early and ended up almost an hour early for my appointment.  Rather than sit in the waiting room, I decided to stop in at one of my favorite cupcake stores which happens to be across the street from my dentist.

Gigi's Cupcakes is in Golden Valley, MN, right off of Highway 55, between Highways 100 and 169.  I've blogged about them before - about their regular cupcakes.  Since then, I have become a fan of their mini cupcakes.  For $15, you can get a dozen mini cupcakes.

These are the perfect size.  Even teenage boys think that one of these is just the right amount of sweetness after a meal or after they've had a particularly difficult day.  Here is a link to their website so you can plan your visit!  www.gigiscupcakesusa.com/goldenvalley-minnesota

"You can't buy happiness.  But you can buy cupcakes, and that's the same kind of thing."  -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment