Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 10, 2014

Fun Recipe Blog

When I was sick, I got tired of watching TV so I started searching the internet for fun craft and recipe ideas. I came across a really cute blog.  It's called Sprinkle Bakes.  Here's the link www.sprinklebakes.com  The picture on the homepage drew me in and I'm still paging through all of the recipes.

I showed the website to my daughter and she and I have picked out a few fancy desserts to make and have decided to make May Day baskets with a few of her food packaging ideas - filled with my Uncle Ernie's caramels.

I decided to try one of the Sprinkle Bakes' recipes tonight as birthday gift for my friend Lisa whose birthday is tomorrow.  Lisa is a wine drinker so I thought the Red Wine Lollipops would be an appropriate gift.  The recipe was simple to follow and their were very few ingredients.  I will let them harden on my countertop tonight,
and will package them tomorrow with a note, sparkles and a ribbon.
I can't wait to give them to my friend tomorrow!

"Food is our common ground, a universal experience."  -James Beard

No comments:

Post a Comment