Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Link for My Favorite Barefoot Sandals

I finally found my next craft project.  Something that I will be able to wear as I walk the beach in Florida in a few weeks.  I want to make Barefoot Sandals.  If you "google" barefoot sandals, you'll find all types of them.  My favorites are on Etsy.  Here's the link.  http://www.etsy.com/listing/130795922/barefoot-sandals-barefoot-beach-jewelry?ref=sr_gallery_5&ga_search_query=barefoot+sandal&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_explicit_scope=1&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=handmade  I'm hoping to get to my favorite bead shop in Minneapolis to get some fun beads and baubles.  I'll keep you posted on my success......or failure!!!

"and forget not that the Earth delights to feel your bare feet and the Winds long to play with your hair"  -Kahlil Gilbran

No comments:

Post a Comment