Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Displaying Pictures

This was supposed to be the subject for my blog last night but it turned out to be a little bigger project than I had expected. It required measuring and leveling and four hands!

My daughter wanted to hang pictures on her wall from a ribbon with some cute clothespins she had decorated.  She used washi tape and puffy stickers.
Attaching the ribbon to the wall was a bit problematic. I had thought we could use drawer pulls but that required lots of modification. My 15 year old son was with me at Home Depot and he suggested coat hooks.
They were perfect.  With a little bit of elbow grease I attached them to the wall, making sure to measure the distance between them and the distance from the ceiling - to make sure they were at the same height.
We tied sparkly tulle to each hook and attached the pictures with the clips my daughter made.


Now she has another place to showcase some fun pictures of herself and her friends.

"Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose."  -From the television show The Wonder Years

No comments:

Post a Comment