Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Great Bundt Cake Bakery

My daughter has been begging me to try some cute little bundt cakes from a new bakery called Nothing Bundt Cakes. One of her friend's mothers introduced her to this bakery by giving her one of their special bundt cakes for her 12th birthday. Every Saturday she asks if today is the day we visit this bakery. Usually we're rushing off to some activity or another but this Saturday, we had no plans so off to Nothing Bundt Cakes we went.

It is a cute little place in Blaine, MN.
They have different sizes of cakes:

  • Bundtini - bite sized
  • Bundtlet - single serving (a little bigger than a cupcake)
  • 8" cake
  • 10" cake
  • Tiered cakes
  • Bundtlet Tower
They have lots of different flavors:
  • Chocolate Chocolate Chip
  • Pecan Praline
  • Lemon
  • White White Chocolate
  • White Chocolate Raspberry
  • Marble
  • Red Velvet
  • Carrot
  • Cinnamon Swirl
I was having a hard time choosing so I let my daughter pick her favorites. We got two bundtlets packaged in a cute brown bag.
The flavors my daughter chose were White Chocolate Raspberry and Cinnamon Swirl.
The bakery's trademark is the daisy design in frosting on top. Doesn't it look yummy?!
I also decided to get a two boxes of bundtinis. Enough to share with my co-workers and my family. I could have picked my own flavors but I got the standard box of flavors.

These bite size treats will be just the pick-me-up my co-workers will enjoy on Monday morning. I even packaged them each up with a little note.

I can't wait to share them!

Here is a link to the Nothing Bundt Cake website.  www.nothingbundtcakes.com  I know we'll be visiting again!

"I eat cake because it's somebody's birthday somewhere."  -Unknown

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this place but I have to try it! The one is Blaine is close to me too. Checked out their website and they look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention how good the cakes taste. They are light and moist and not overly sweet. The frosting tastes a bit like cream cheese frosting. It too is not overly sweet. The prices are reasonable too. My oldest is turning 18 in a couple of weeks and I see a bundt cake in his future! :)

    ReplyDelete