Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tea Shop

I have a co-worker who is having a birthday on Friday. She has also had a rough last few weeks so I wanted to get her a birthday/I'm there for you little gift. We all have our vices that relax us or make us feel better. My co-worker's is tea.

I wanted to get her a gift having to do with tea but being a coffee drinker, I know nothing about tea. I am related to someone however who is very well versed in all things tea. My niece is actually so picky about her tea that she orders it directly from England. I told her I needed the next best thing to tea from abroad and she suggested I visit Teavana.
Teavana is owned by Starbucks but has its own independent shops. Since I work so close to the Mall of America, and there is a Teavana there, I thought I'd take a quick trip over lunch to see if I could find a gift of tea for my co-worker.

The clerk at Teavana was very helpful. She asked price point first and then gave many suggestions within that price range. I decided on loose black tea that is the store favorite.

With my purchase, I received a nice tin for the tea with a label that included the name of the tea and how to prepare it.
It's a canister that can be brought back to the store to refilled each time a new supply is needed. Again, I was really impressed by the customer service. Most times when I'm asked for a price point, that is where they start and then they go up dramatically from there. This clerk stayed completely within my price point.....tax included!  Here is a link to the Teavana website for those of you who don't live near one:  www.teavana.com  I can't wait to give my gift away!!

"The most trying hours in life are between four o'clock and the evening meal. A cup of tea at this time adds a lot of comfort and happiness."  -Royal S. Copeland

No comments:

Post a Comment