Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

A Finished Fall Cowl

I seem to have knitting projects scattered all over my house! To my husband's dismay, this is what the floor on my side of the bed looks like.
There are probably six unfinished projects in this pile and each pattern book or magazine has a something new I'd like to knit. I also have a little knitting bag that I carry around in and out of the house with a portable, no counting project.
This is going to be a gift for a co-worker. It's a simple cowl, knit and purled in the round.
I do manage to finish some of my projects as past blogs can attest!  My most recent finished piece is another cowl - I like to knit these because they are usually a quick knit.  It's another project knit in the round.
It's called The Technicolor Cowl, knit with eight skeins of Dream in Color worsted weight Classy.

To see other colors of this yarn, check out the All About Yarn newsletter for August 6, 2014.  Here is a link to the All About Yarn website.  www.allaboutyarn.biz

Here is a picture of my finished cowl.

The weather over the next couple of days will be perfect cowl wearing weather - especially one made with these fun fall colors.

"The only difference between an experienced knitter and a new knitter is that the experienced knitter makes bigger mistakes faster.  Be bold; there are no terrible consequences in knitting."  -Stephanie Pearl-McPhee




No comments:

Post a Comment