Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Great Jewelry

Anyone who knows me well, knows that I really like to wear jewelry.  I hardly ever leave the house without earrings, even when I'm going the gym.  The more unique the jewelry, the more I like it and it's even more special if it's made by someone I know.  My favorite jewelry designer happens to be Barb Ash who lives in my hometown of Ortonville, MN.  She sells her jewelry on Etsy under the name Intuitive Glass by Barbara.

Here are a few of the pieces of her jewelry I possess (sorry the picture aren't that great - my photographer went to bed before being able to help me out).

This is a shawl pin.
These are two pairs of earrings.

These are my earring pendant sets.  I took close ups of the pendants to some detail.




I've loved every piece I've gotten from her and hope to add many more of her pieces to my collection.  Check out her etsy site and I'm sure you'll be hooked too! 

"Jewelry should not upstage you.  I pick one hot point on my body that I'm going to highlight.  Let one area do the singing - you don't want to hear three songs at once."  -Padma Lakshmi


No comments:

Post a Comment