Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My Kids' Favorite No-Bake Cookies

My kids insist on these cookies every Christmas.  They are easy to make and require very little ingredients.  My daughter loves to help make them.  I think she just likes to help because she likes to eat the "dough"!  Here's the recipe for some delectable Peanut Butter Balls.

In a large bowl, mix 1 1/4 cup peanut butter, 2/3 cup butter and 1 teaspoon of vanilla.  Make sure it is well blended.



Add 1 package (16 oz.) of powdered sugar.  If you're like me, and have a powdered sugar container (not a package), this recipe takes 4 cups.

Mix well.
Roll them into 1 inch balls and place them on a cookie sheet.  Put them in the refrigerator for about 45 minutes to get firm.
Melt 1 package (6 oz.) semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips with 8 oz. of chocolate candy coating - I use chocolate almond bark.
Dip the balls into the chocolate, shaking off excess and put on a piece of parchment paper to harden. 
Add sprinkles before the chocolate sets!
Once the chocolate sets, they are ready to eat!




 "I figured if I was going to make the world a better place, I'd do it with cookies."  -Ana Pascal










No comments:

Post a Comment