Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Nice Luncheon Outing in St.Cloud,MN

I spent the day with my mom, sister and my sister's mother-in-law in St. Cloud, MN.  We were there to see "Away in the Basement with the Church Basement Ladies" at the Paramount.  Before the performance, however we ate lunch out at D.B. Sharif's, a bar/restaurant in downtown St. Cloud.  We ate in the bar as the restaurant is closed on Sundays but we were able to order from the restaurant menu.
The food was very good and the friendly service made made for a very pleasant ladies afternoon out.  We started with salad and walleye cakes.  I was able to get a picture of my salad but we dove into the delicious walleye cakes faster than I could get my camera ready!
We each had a different entree - portabello mushroom ravioli, chicken pot pie, reuben with garlic mashed potatoes and vegetable pasta with a cream sauce.



We all thoroughly enjoyed our lunches and even shared a few bites with each other.  It's definitely a place I will return to.

"There is nothing better on a cold wintry day, than a properly made pot pie."  -Craig Claiborne





No comments:

Post a Comment