Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 18, 2014

A Nice Dinner

Tonight I felt like putting together a really nice meal.  It was only going to be my husband, oldest son, and me so I went to my favorite local small grocery, Bob's Produce.  I got some beautiful tenderloin steaks for the grill;
bakery fresh bread;
a salad with romaine lettuce, carrots, cucumbers and tomatoes;
fresh green beans;
baked potatoes and a French Silk Pie.
I also bought these beautiful roses for $.99 a piece.
Bob's Produce is a wonderful place to get supplies for a special meal.  It's also a great place to get a lunch to go or get it to eat in the store's little eating area.  I like to get my meat there because it's fresh and they have a wide variety of beef, pork and seafood.  Here is a link to their website for more details:   www.bobsproduce.com  I think it's time for a second piece of pie!

"The only time to eat diet food is while you're waiting for the steak to cook."  -Julia Child




No comments:

Post a Comment