Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Super Bowl Main Course

We are having a small gathering on Sunday for the Super Bowl.  We've invited my husband's brothers and their families.  While I enjoy watching football and of course the commercials, my favorite part of the day is the food.  I like preparing appetizers and I like eating them!!

This year is no different however I thought I would add a main course - something hearty and but not fussy.  Even though I like to cook, I don't want to spend all day in the kitchen.  Much to my daughter's delight, our main course will be her Aunt Geri's recipe for White Bean and Chicken Chili.  When I asked her for the recipe, she sent me this link  http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/white-bean-chicken-chili  Here's a picture from the link.  Doesn't it look yummy?!
 I haven't decided on the appetizers yet but you can bet I'll blog about them when I do!

"Food is for eating, and good food is to be enjoyed...  I think food is, actually, very beautiful in itself."  -Delia Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment