Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Great Nail Polish

I'm not usually one to paint my fingernails.  In the summer, my toes are always painted but because I'm pretty rough on my hands, fingernail polish tends to easily chip off.  BUT, while looking for a birthday gift for one of my daughter's friends, we came across this nail polish that we thought we'd give a try.
It's called Color Show by Maybelline and costs under $3 a bottle.  We purchased ours at Target.  It looks a bit like confetti in a bottle.  I thought I'd try the pink one which is called Pretty in Polka.
Here is what it looks like on my nails.
I'm finding that it doesn't chip very easy and if it does chip, it's hard to see the because of all of the polka dots.  I've had lots of comments and compliments on my nails covered in this polish.  I can't wait to try the other colors!

"Nails are the period at the end of the sentence.  They complete the look."  -Prabal Gurung


No comments:

Post a Comment