Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 16, 2014

A Thank You Gift

I have been at my new full-time job for a little over three months.  I have learned so much and couldn't have survived all of the ups and downs if it wasn't for a very special co-worker.  She has been so patient with my never ending questions.  She's always asking how I'm doing.....she never wants me to feel overwhelmed.  She supports my ideas and compliments my work.  She is an amazing woman and she is one of my supervisors.

She has had to spend a lot of extra time at work because of projects and training new employees and a million fires to put out and meetings and on and on and on..........  She has a husband and two little boys who are very dear to her and she has had to spend a lot of time away from them.  I wanted to put together a gift to thank her for being so incredible and I wanted it to be something she could do while spending time with her family.

So......I called my mom for ideas.  She gave me some great suggestions and between the two of us, here is what we came up with - a breakfast theme:

hot chocolate - an adult version & a child version,
pancake mixes,
syrup,
and some fun napkins.
I put it all together in a bag with a fun ribbon and I will attach a note.
I hope she likes it!

"A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all other virtues."  -Cicero

No comments:

Post a Comment