Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Bargain Hunter Website

I like to watch FOX 9 in the morning to catch up on the local news.  I also like their special interest stories and their regular weekly guests.  One of my favorites is The Cheap Chick.  She has some great advice on getting cheap clothes, reduced prices on tickets to the theatre and hotel rooms, how to put on a great garage sale, interesting places to visit in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area and many, many more fun topics.

Here is a link to her website      www.thecheapchick.com    Once you are on her website, click on the RECENT BLOG POSTS tab.  The titles of her blog posts pretty much tell you what the blog topic is so scrolling through them is quite easy.  My favorites are anything about a thrift store.  I can't wait to check out her many, many thrift store suggestions!  I hope you find this website as helpful and as interesting as I do!

"I am not a label snob and have learned that the thrill of shopping can be just as great, if not more so, when you find a bargain."  -Sophie Kinsella

No comments:

Post a Comment