Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Simple Centerpiece

I finally finished cleaning my house from top to "almost" bottom (I'm leaving the basement for my winter project).  The finishing touch was putting together a centerpiece for my dining room table.

I started with pinecones.
I added Chinese lanterns,
dried apple and orange slices,

horse chestnuts,
mini little pumpkins,
and these little pinecone like things from a tree we have on our property up north.
This is how it look in the middle of my dining room table.
I may add some gold pinecones and a garland of gold beads closer to Thanksgiving to give it a dressier look.

"By all these lovely tokens, September days are here, with summer's best of weather and autumn's best of cheer."  -Helen Hunt Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment