Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 6, 2013

Fun Website for Beauty Product Samples

I was listening to the radio this morning and an interesting concept/website was discussed.  It's call Birch Box.  I was so interested in it, I got right on the computer to look it up.  Birch Box is a website where you select "high-end beauty, grooming, and lifestyle samples" and each month you receive a box of these goodies.

You pay a subscription price and then are allowed to choose different products that you'd like to try.  Each month, you're sent a box with samples of the products you've chosen.  I love this idea because often I buy a product, use it once and then can't use it again because of some sort of skin reaction.  Or I buy a perfume and then when I wear it, it smells rancid on my skin.  I have wasted so much money over the years!  With Birch Box, if you like the sample, they have a store where you can buy the full size.

They have products for men and for women.  On the radio show I was listening to, they suggested that this would be a great gift for someone in college.  I could see giving this as a gift to any teenager - boy or girl.  When I get a new job, I may gift this to myself!  Here's a link to the website   www.birchbox.com 

"She's not wearing makeup....or is she?"  -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment