Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Great Ideas/Projects/Crafts Website

I have been looking for a new way to color Easter eggs.  Something easy and not too messy.  One of the interesting techniques I discovered, I've actually used to color paper.  My mom and daughter taught me this technique using shaving cream and food coloring.  The same procedure is used to dye the eggs. The following pictures are from the website www.simplynotable.com.  Detailed written instructions can also be found on their website.
This website is also a great resource for other projects like card making, knitting, decorating, gardening, cooking, photography and many, many other fun things.  I have spent an hour perusing their website and have made a list of other projects I want to try!

"And I believe that the best learning process of any kind of craft is to just look at the work of others."  -Wole Soyinka

No comments:

Post a Comment