Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Great Knitting Needles

My daughter and I are dog/house sitting for 10 days and I thought I'd be able to write blogs and post pictures here as easily as I do at home.  Not the case.  All wireless is not created equal!  So, tonight's blog is going to be short and sweet.  I had hoped to post pictures of the knitting project I worked on today while spending time in someone else's house where there was nothing to clean, no laundry to do, no meals to make, no dishes to take care of........  Instead, I'm going to share a link to the best knitting needles I have found that helped create the project I worked on today.

The needles are made by Knit Picks and are from the Harmony Woods collection.  These needles work great with any type of yarn.  I had been a big fan of wooden needles but they would sometimes snag my work.  These Knit Pick needles are very smooth (but aren't as slippery as Nickel Plated needles) and also have a very sharp tip so work especially well with lace weight yarn.  Here is a link to their website  www.knitpicks.com  Click on needles and hooks and then click on Harmony Woods.  Happy Knitting!

"I like to make pieces of string into something I can wear."  -Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment