Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Pizza Recommendation From My 16 Year Old

Tonight's blog is for those teenagers and young adults looking for a great pizza place that not only has great food but is a fun place to go.  My oldest and three friends found just that place.  It's called Mesa Pizza in Dinkytown (Minneapolis, MN).  Here's a link to their website www.mesapizzamn.com

Now this is not to say that older adults couldn't enjoy this place too but it is close to the University of Minnesota so the crowd may be a little young.  They have a great variety on their menu - not just the typical pepperoni pizza.  I like that they offer vegetarian pizzas like:  Spinach, Tomato, Feta; Kalamata Mozzarella; Avocado Delight just to name a few.  My son and his friends like that they have MEAT pizzas like:  Philly Cheesesteak; Pulled Pork and Fried Onions; Bacon Cheeseburger and many more great combos. 

I asked him to take pictures of what they ate, half jokingly, because I knew what his response would be!  "No way Mom!!!!"  I was just told that the food was great, the company was fun and the prices were perfect for a teenager!  Rave reviews from a 16 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment