Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Great Organic Eye Serum

I was in a play at the end of December and had to wear stage make up.  I was worried about wearing the make up because I have a lot of trouble wearing every day make up.  Even though I waited until the last minute to put on the stage make up and took it off as soon as I got off stage, I still broke out with a horrible rash around my eyes.

Because of my sensitive skin, I wasn't sure what to put on the irritation.  My life/face saver was an organic eye oil that I use every night to keep the wrinkles at bay.  I had bought it at a local art center's fall fair.  I recently ran out of it so I headed to the art center today and they thankful had a supply!  It's called Organic Revitalizing Facial and Eye Serum by Body Bliss.
It is made with all organic materials - no chemicals.  I can pronounce everything on the list of ingredients for instance Rose Hip Seed Oil and Golden Jojoba Oil.  I use it every night around my eyes and on my neck.  It has really made a difference in soothing my skin and softening the wrinkles around my eyes and on my neck.

While purchasing the eye serum, I also decided to try the Organic Facial Cleansing Creme by Body Bliss.  It too contains recognizable ingredients like Aloe Leaf Juice and Lemon Fruit.  I've noticed that my skin has become drier as I get older so I'm hoping this will help keep some of my natural oils in my skin.
Body Bliss is a local company based in Ramsey, MN.  Here's a link to their website:  www.BodyBlissStore.com 
Besides offering skin care products, she also has organic laundry care products.  Perfect for someone with perfume allergies or skin sensitivity to laundry detergent.

I remember a dermatologist telling me many, many years ago that I would probably have a head of gray hair before I had many wrinkles.  So far he's right!

"My skin care routine is very easy, I wash my face religiously.  When you wear a lot of make-up like I do it's so important to really,  super clean your face so your pores are open."  -Heidi Klum

No comments:

Post a Comment