Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 15, 2013

Night out at the Fridley Middle School

I apologize for those of you who are faithful readers of my blog and were looking for my post late last night or early this morning.  My daughter and I are house/dog sitting and the computer I have been using is "out of commission".  Lesson learned?  Never be without my laptop!

Anyway, I will just post twice today!  I wanted to share what my daughter and I will be doing tonight.  We will be attending the Fridley Middle School Grades 7 & 8 production of "The Little Mermaid".  We know most of the cast members so it should be lots of fun.  The play starts at 7pm at the Fridley High School Auditorium and it will be a cheap night out as the tickets are only $5 for adults and $3 for students.  We may have to find a place to go for dessert afterwards!

"With any part you play, there is a certain amount of yourself in it.  There has to be, otherwise it's just not acting.  It's lying. "  -Johnny Depp

No comments:

Post a Comment