Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 14, 2013

A New Site for YUMMY Recipes

Today has been an extremely busy day.  Besides work and my children's after school activities, I had to get things prepared for my middle son's oral surgery tomorrow.  He's having four wisdom teeth removed and I wanted to make sure we had lots of soft food and things for him to drink when he up for it.  I loaded up on yogurt, ice cream, chicken noodle soup, Naked Juice, rainbow sherbet, popsicles and mac & cheese.  A request for Dairy Queen will definitely be honored too!

When I finally got a chance to sit down, I spent the rest of my evening browsing through my new favorite blog.  It's called "A Farm Girl's Dabbles".  Here's the link  www.afarmgirlsdabbles.com    The author, Brenda, has published some AMAZING recipes.  There are so many that I want to try.  Every one of the recipes I have looked at, seem pretty easy to put together and definitely family friendly.

Here are a few pictures from "A Farm Girl's Dabblles".  Don't these look delicious?!


I am making a list of all the recipes I want to try.  Hopefully you'll find some fun recipes to try too!

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."  -J.R.R. Tolkien

No comments:

Post a Comment