Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Wisdom Teeth

Won't be much of a blog tonight.......my middle son, who is only 14 years old, had his wisdom teeth removed this afternoon and I'm exhausted.
We had a little bump in the road when he started throwing up from the anesthesia and that made his teeth bleed a little more than normal.  We did have great support from our dental group at Valley Dental in Golden Valley, MN.  The receptionist even called us at home when she got home from work, just to make sure we were doing OK.  She said she didn't think she'd be able to sleep tonight without knowing that Trent was feeling better.

My parents came to help us out.  They will take care of my son.  They have already been a wonderful help.  My mom had dinner ready because she knew I'd be a little preoccupied and my dad played games with my daughter so my husband and I could focus on our son.

Now all are in bed and that's where I need to be too.  Praying for a night with no incidents and a day of healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment