Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Cute Serving Dish Idea

I found a great website tonight while looking for some ideas for serving dishes.  I am having my book club over (hopefully) in a few weeks for a holiday gathering and even before I send out the invitations, I have started planning the menu and the table decorations!

The website is called Garden Whimsies by Mary.  Here is the link  www.gardenwhimsiesbymary.com  This is a picture from her website.
She makes these as beautiful garden decorations but I think they would be great as cupcake or appetizer plates, especially colorful ones like this.  I see a new craft project in my future!  I'll keep you posted!

"The essential part of creativity is not being afraid to fail."  -Edwin H. Land

2 comments:

  1. That is really cute and colorful! It would be easy to do yourself by just picking up pieces at sales and thrift stores. I looked on her Etsy site and I like the idea of the cupcake plates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this would be great at Thanksgiving or Christmas for appetizers too. Maybe as a hostess gift.....bring your appetizers on a great "stand" and leave the appetizers and the stand at the end of the night. I will be scouring my local thrift shops this weekend!

      Delete