Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Last of the Meander

Today my daughter and I drove back home to our house in the 'burbs of Minneapolis, MN.  On our way out of Ortonville, we picked up my final purchase of the Meander.  It is a watercolor print by Don Sherman.  It is a painting of an area along the Minnesota River Valley, close to where I grew up. 


Don's studio was filled with watercolors, ink drawings and photographs.  He has retired from taking senior pictures, wedding photos, and family portraits and has turned his photo studio into an artist studio where he does his painting.  He actually took my wedding photos almost 23 years ago!

"All true artists, where they know it or not, create from a place of no-mind, from inner stillness."  -Eckhart Tolle

No comments:

Post a Comment