Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 28, 2013

Special Belated Birthday Gift

I got a surprise belated birthday gift yesterday from my neighbor and dear friend Keri.  This is how it came wrapped.....so simple, so sweet.
This is what was inside.
Again, simply wrapped with a piece of lace and ribbon and the item inside was wrapped with an old piece of sewing pattern paper.  It looked so delicate and elegant!
This was the gift inside.
It was made by my friend Keri's cousin.  It is a flattened spoon with a chain clasp and dangles.  Her cousin Mallory makes very creative and vintage looking jewelry.  Mallory has a Facebook page and Etsy site.  Here is the link to her Etsy site.  www.etsy.com/shop/MalloryMiscellaneous 
Besides, having items on Etsy for sale, Mallory makes custom jewelry items.  Keri knows I LOVE spiders and she also knows that I try to find something that brings me joy everyday.  Having it made with a spider charm and JOY stamped in it made it very personal and special to me!  Thanks again Keri!  

"Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends."  -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment