Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Two Completed Projects

Last weekend, I had blogged about going to the Crafty Planet and purchasing a pattern and material for a skirt to match the green knit vest I was working on.  Well, yesterday I finished the knitting the vest and today I finished the skirt.

The pattern for the skirt was very simple.  There were 8 panel pieces and two waist band pieces.
The biggest challenge in sewing this skirt was making room to actually use my sewing machine.  I had to move it into the basement and we're doing a lot of reorganizing down there so my little sewing area was a bit of mess.
But I cleared a spot for me to sit and in about two hours, I had a cute skirt
to go with my cute vest.
I can't wait to wear them!

"There are some days when I think I'm going to die from an overdose of satisfaction."  -Salvador Dali

No comments:

Post a Comment