Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Cute Movie for a Sunday Evening

After a long weekend and long day of travel today, I hurried up and got all of my unpacking done and the laundry started.  I had promised my daughter that I would watch "Monsters University" with her before bedtime.
What a great way to end the weekend.  This movie was fantastic.  It had messages about being persistent, being a friend, being yourself, working as a team, finding strengths in others, looking for the positive in a difficult situation, cooperation, and standing up for yourself and your friends.  It was funny, heartwarming, suspenseful and up lifting.  My daughter has already watched it 4 times since she got it yesterday afternoon.  I know that I will definitely watch it again too!  The messages in this movie are ones adults need too!

"No good movie is too long and no bad movie is short enough."  -Roger Ebert  

No comments:

Post a Comment