Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 18, 2013

Movie Hostess Gift

During the busy holiday season, we are invited to a number of holiday parties......some with our children and some without.  I always like to bring a hostess gift and for the party we are invited to go to as a family, we are bringing a movie gift.  (Inspired by my neighbor Keri!)

Target has these great movie buckets ($7.99).
Inside, are a box of plain M&Ms, a box of peanut M&Ms, a box of Skittles and two bags of microwave popcorn.  The bucket can be used to serve the popcorn.
 I am going to pair my bucket with a Christmas movie and give it as a family hostess gift.
You could easily put together your own movie gift - maybe a gift bag with microwave popcorn, a package of licorice, two bottles of pop and a movie.  I know my children and husband would love their own personal movie bucket.  I think I just solved my stocking stuffer issue!

"Watching a movie from beginning to end is like reading, because even though what you see are images, they are telling you a story."  -Guillermo Cabrera Infante

No comments:

Post a Comment