Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Hershey Snowmen

I got the little Christmas treats for my co-workers done tonight.  Yes, it's early, but I don't like to wait until the last minute!  Here are the supplies I used:

a regular size Hershey bar,
mini black pompoms,
orange modeling clay,
white paper,
a piece of fleece,
and some yarn.
The first thing I did, was cut the white paper in 6" x 6" squares.
Then I wrapped it around the Hershey bar with the seam in the back,
and used craft glue to close the seam.

Next, I cut the fleece into 6" x 6" squares, then folded the square in half and whip stitched the seam closed.

I rolled up the bottom of the fleece about a half an inch, then slid the fleece on to the top of the Hershey bar.
With about a 10" piece of yarn, I tied the top of the fleece to make a little hat.

With a little bit of craft glue, I attached the little black pompoms as eyes and a mouth.
I made a little 1/2" carrot nose out of the orange modeling clay.
With a little more craft glue on the carrot nose, my snowman's face was complete.
I cut a little extra fleece for a scarf and tied it toward the bottom of the Hershey bar.  Here's my finished snowman.
Here are all my little snowman waiting for the glue to dry.
Can't wait to share them with my co-workers!

"Snowmen fall from Heaven......unassembled."  -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment