Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Homemade Gifts

I'm starting to get gifts ready for Christmas. I need a few smaller gifts to give to co-workers, neighbors and friends.  I made a list of all of the people I wanted to make something for and then started jotting down ideas.  One idea, I worked on tonight.  My mom got this great little "plate" at the Little Falls Craft Fair this fall.  It's a flattened green, glass bottle.
I typed up my favorite cheese ball recipe.....
and added it to some fun paper.

Then with a ribbon, I attached the recipe and a fun butter knife with ribbon to the glass "plate".
I plan on looking for some cute little plates and festive butter knives at my area thrift shops.  I think put together like this, they'd make great hostess gifts or gifts for special friends.

"I enjoy homemade gifts like little cards and what not.  Makes me happy knowing someone took the time to do that for me."  -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment