Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 8, 2013

Great Weekend Plans

My husband and oldest son went up north to go deer hunting this weekend.  I have to admit, I was a little relieved to see them go.  They have been arguing a lot lately and their slamming doors and loud voices has caused a little stress in the rest of us.  I'm hoping a weekend away together will give them a chance to reconnect.

While they're gone, I wanted to do some fun things with daughter and middle son.  Tonight, I brought home everyone's favorite fast food supper.  (Glad my children's favorite place is Chipotle.  They use organic meat and produce so I don't feel so guilty about not cooking at home!)  Then, my daughter had a friend over for a sleepover and my son and I were off to the Gopher Men's Basketball game against Lehigh College.  Thank you Geri and Mike for the tickets.  We had a blast!
Tomorrow, my daughter and I will be attending the Fridley High School Musical "Little Shop of Horrors".
Tomorrow, my son will be snowboarding at Trollhaugen.  Something he has been dying to do since last snowboarding season.  This park gets two very high thumb's up from my son.  Here's a link to the Trollhaugen website.  www.trollhaugen.com

Sunday, my daughter and I are going to the Gopher Women's Volleyball game against Nebraska.  The Gopher women are ranked in the top ten in the nation and Nebraska is ranked #11.  My daughter has expressed an interest to play volleyball next fall so I thought I'd bring her to see some fantastic women athletes!  The general admission tickets are only $8 and it's super easy to get to William's Arena and park now that there are parking ramps all over.  Here's a link to the Gopher Women's Volleyball schedule  www.gophersports.com/sports/w-volley/sched/minn-w-volley-sched.html 

Have a great weekend everyone - I know we will!

"There aren't enough days in the weekend."  -Rod Schmidt




No comments:

Post a Comment