Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Wrapping Paper

Tonight, my husband and I made a trip to Menards and while we were there, we came across some brown builder's paper.
I had been debating about how to wrap our Christmas gifts and decided when I saw this paper that I would wrap everything in the brown paper and use colorful ribbons.  I may even have my daughter draw or stamp designs on it.  It's a much cheaper option than traditional paper.  For approximately $11, I got a roll of paper 35" wide by 140' long.  That's a lot of paper!  I think it will look great with lots of handmade embellishments or just a simple ribbon.
My husband is skeptical as to how the gifts will look under the tree but I think he will be pleasantly surprised!

"A wonderful gift may not be wrapped as you expect."  Jonathan Lookwood Huie

No comments:

Post a Comment