Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

A Gift of Family History

Merry Christmas Everyone!  Tonight I just wanted to share one of the best Christmas gifts I have ever gotten.
My parents gave my sister and I a bin.  In that bin were two binders - one for my mom's family information and one for my mom's.  Those binders contain the most wonderful pages you could ever imagine.  This project has taken my mom years to complete.  On the pages in those binders are a family history of pictures, confirmation certificates, report cards, newspaper articles, a family tree and did I mention pictures.





 My mom started these binders long before there was ever a thing called creative memories.  I plan on spending my Sunday afternoons pouring over every detail in each of these binders.  I plan on keeping them in our safe.......they mean as much to me as any legal document we have!

So it's not always how much you spend but how much love you put into your gift giving!

"It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving."  -Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment