Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 26, 2013

My New Piece of Art - A Bag

Back in October, at The Meander, I ordered a bag......a very special bag.  Becky Stattleman, at the Red Barn, makes great bags by using photographs printed on special fabric.  I sent her a picture that my son took of the Minneapolis skyline.  Here is my new bag that is more like a piece of art than something that will carry my book and lunch to and from work!
Becky added straps with a key dangle
and the inside is lined with multiple pockets.  She picked a fabric that she knew I'd love......all about Paris.  For $60 I got a conversation piece, a wearable pice of art and a durable bag to carry of all of my knitting, books, lunch, wallet......everything I need for a car ride or a day at work.
If you're interested in finding out more about these bags, here is Becky's email address:  brcstatt@fedteldirect.net.


No comments:

Post a Comment