Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 20, 2013

Creative Blog

Whenever I'm looking for new craft ideas or need a little day brightener, I visit www.pompomemporium.com It's a blog written by a woman who lives in England. She is a textile artist with some fabulous ideas.  I love her blog entry on felted beads.  Here are some pictures from her website/blog - she shows how to make and embellish the felted beads.



I'm also living my European life vicariously through her website/blog.  I look forward to perusing her pictures of the places she visits and her outings to museums, theater, restaurants, parks...... (more pictures from her website/blog).




Check it out for yourself - see her wonderful creativity!

"To be creative means to be in love with life.  You can be creative only if you love life enough that you want to enhance its beauty, you want to bring a little more music to it, a little more poetry to it, a little more dance to it."  -Osho

No comments:

Post a Comment