Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Cute Cafe

Today, my friend Wendy and I visited a great little cafe in North Minneapolis.  I had forgotten about it being Art-a-Whirl weekend (artists and their artwork is showcased in many shops and cafes in North Minneapolis) so it was an added bonus to visiting Maeve's.
It was a quaint little place with lots of character and beautiful floral paintings.  When I showed my daughter this picture, she was surprised that those are paintings - not photographs - of flowers.  The antique mirrors are a unique touch.
There is surprisingly lots of seating and a cozy atmosphere.  Wendy really liked the way that none of the tables and chairs matched.  Gave it charm.

I found it funny how I suggested we visit this cafe to get a cup of coffee and once there, neither of us ordered coffee.  I had a great mango smoothie and Wendy tried their Bomb Pop Italian Soda.  We both enjoyed our choices.  Can't wait to go back for lunch.......and coffee.

"I like being in new places and seeing new sights."  -Tom Welling

No comments:

Post a Comment