Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Nilla Wafer Pop

I am going to be really busy with work over the next couple of days (I'm putting on a picnic for 500 Park Clean Up volunteers on Friday night and am coordinating a Taco Feed Fundraiser for 2700+ people on Saturday), so I decided to make my family a little treat for being so understanding.

Here are the ingredients:  Nilla Wafters, peanut butter, candy sticks, chocolate coating, and nut topping.
Start with a handful of Nilla Wafers - making sure you have an even number.
Spread peanut butter on the bottom of one of the Nilla Wafers.
Take a candy stick and press it into the peanut butter.

Top with another Nilla Wafer, making sure to press it into the peanut butter.

Put the chocolate candy coating into a microwave safe dish.
Melt the chocolate making sure it doesn't burn.
Dip the Nilla Wafer into the melted chocolate.  Don't worry about coating it completely - I think it looks better coated halfway.

Sprinkle with the nut topping.  You could also use colored sprinkles, mini M & Ms or mini chocolate chips.


There you have it - a Nilla Wafer Pop!

"I love baking and cooking."  -Rachel Bilson

No comments:

Post a Comment